On reflection, I see this as a teachable moment for those who are shocked and offended. Having devised little lessons and assignments before, I will not hesitate to propose one now.
- Find piece of paper, and write down the phrases "nonprofit curmudgeon" and "anonymous rants."
- Read those phrases to the next ten intelligent nonprofit professionals that you meet, and ask them what they would expect to find in a blog described in those terms.
- Write down what they tell you.
- Review your notes.
- Review the content of this blog.
- Compare the expectations described by intelligent nonprofit professionals with the content of this blog.