Public service is my only goal, and even if it weren't, I can always sympathize with a passive-aggressive impulse. Therefore, I am pleased to present simple instructions for doing this.
- Go to my blog and choose the article that you want to email anonymously.
- Go to the bottom of the article, and click on the icon that looks like an envelope.
- Under Your Name, enter Anonymous Curmudgeon.
- Under Your Email Address, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under Friend's Email Address, enter the email address of your bête noire. (I'm sorry that I can't change the name of the field to Bête Noire's Email Address - so you'll just have to tough it out, and pretend that, for message transmission purposes, the addressee is your friend.)
- Under Message, add any comments you have. This is optional.
- Under Word Verification, transcribe the word shown in odd-looking letters immediately above.
- Click on Send Email.
I have engineered it so that any replies will be automatically forwarded from the Anonymous Curmudgeon account to my own in-box. The entertainment that I will derive from these responses will more than compensate me for providing this much-needed public service.